DOMENIUL DRAGASI - DRAGASANI - OLTENIA
Nestled on Dealul Viilor, Dragasani area, Domeniul Dragasi set together its 4 poles - the vineyard, the cellar, the tasting room and the country house - to lead the guests to recover the inner of theirself in harmony with the nature.
This pilgrimage is guided by the panoramic view of the vineyards, wooded hills, Olt’s flow but also by meeting local people with their tales.
Winery Visits - Wine Tastings - Accommodation - Wine Shop
Tasting 5 wines (2 whites, 2 roses, 1 red) and cold snack
135.0 lei /
Tasting 5 wines (1 white, 2 rose, 2 red) and premium cheese plate
165.0 lei /
Tasting 5 wines (2 white, 1 rosé, 2 red) and hearty dishes, paired with the wines
265.0 lei /
Single group stay - minimum 2 nights / 10 people in total - Accommodation with full attribution to Casa Pelerinului - half-board service (common dining room for the 5 individual double rooms x 2 people/room, breakfast and dinner included served in the winery restaurant)*
5000.0 lei /
Single stay, minimum 2 nights - Double room (two people, breakfast and dinner included)
1000.0 lei /
96 / 5,000 Translation results Translation result Single stay, minimum 2 nights - Double room (one person, breakfast and dinner included)
880.0 lei /
Contact for wine tastings, visits and accommodation:
Phone: +40766995929 - Alina Busu
Accomodation: * Please note that on weekends the entire location must be reserved, with a 50% discount on the 3rd night.
- During the week, the location can be rented individually for a minimum of 2 nights.
- For children under the age of 6, the meal is offered free of charge if it is from the adult menu.
- For children aged between 6-12 years, the price of the menu is 50% child from the adult menu.
- For all ages, you can opt for the children's menu, 100 ron/menu.
- Organization of corporate events for your team's important moments.
- The details of each stay will be determined individually at the time of booking.
- Group of minimum 6 persons.
- Booking in advance with minimum one week prior.
- Facilities: Restaurant, terrace, Wifi, parking car.
Prices to the services offered by wineries, hotels and specialty stores listed on the website may not be accurate and may be altered at any time.
Romanian wineries, local grape varieties
Private cheese and wine events
Premium wine tastings, 7th Edition
11-13 May 2024
Gastronomy event in Bucharest
21-23 October 2023