Access to the website - www.revino.ro - and its services is allowed for all Internet users. Users will automatically agree to the terms of service each time they access the website.
Use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk. The user agrees to reasonably make use of the information herein or seek professional advice when in doubt. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever caused or resulting from the use of the website. Users agree that they will solely be responsible for the use of the website and that they will use the website legally and only for the purposes that it is intended to be used.
Users are free to use the information provided on the website www.revino.ro. However, they are not permitted to use this website for any unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Access to unauthorised areas of the website or changing the content therein are restricted. The online questionnaire will not be used for any other purpose than the ones already stated.
The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes. We endeavour to provide and host accurate and useful information for all our users.
The contents of this website have been approved. Materials and information distributed by www.revino.ro are supplied by the wineries, restaurants, hotels and specialty stores under discussion.
Should the user find any flawed or inaccurate news or information on the website, he is advised to notify us via e-mail.
We encourage you to log in and check our website page.
Full use or contents of the website may be available if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All photos on www.revino.ro are protected under Law 8/1996 on copyright.
All brands referred to on www.revino.ro are protected by the corresponding companies.
Prices to the services offered by wineries, hotels and specialty stores listed on the website may not be accurate and may be altered at any time.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
POLICY ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to offering you travel and leisure services, but also to be compliant with the data protection legislation, by adhering to the highest standards of professionalism, while implementing the highest standards of confidentiality and transparency in regard to the personal data we process in our daily activities. Our fundamental values are defined by the full protection and transparency we ensure in the processing of your personal data, during the course of business.
YOUR DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of your personal data is REVINO ROMANIA S.R.L., a company having its registered office Strada Ana Ipatescu 44, Constructia C3, Hala 3, Parter, Jilava, Ilfov, Romania (‘REVINO ROMANIA SRL’).
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The personal data we process may include the following:
• Contact information such as a name, postal address, including physical address of residence, professional address, phone number, mobile phone number, fax number, email address, IP addres, personal identification number (CNP), date of birth/age, bank card information;
• Further information processed under a contractual relationship with REVINO ROMANIA SRL or voluntarily provided by you, such as: special instructions given, payments made, any other information in connection to bookings or accessing REVINO ROMANIA SRL offers;
• In order to deliver our services to you, we may also collect and process special categories of personal data, such as: union memberships, health-related data, etc.;
• Details of your visits to our offices or any other information regarding your interactions with us;
• Data from your use of our website, collected through our cookies and similar technologies, in accordance with our Cookies Policy.
LAWFUL CONDITIONS WE RELY ON IN PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your data shall be lawful where at least one of the following applies:
• Processing is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are party;
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
• Processing is made based on your consent;
• Processing is necessary in order to protect your or another natural person’s vital interests;
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by REVINO ROMANIA or by a third party (e.g. when processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which your organisation is party), except where such interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms;
• The special categories of personal data will be processed only if, in addition to a lawful condition for processing, we have the consent of the data subject;
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To offer tourist products, travel services and/or related services;
• To manage and handle the contractual relationship with our customers;
• To comply with our legal obligations (such as tax reporting);
• To manage security and access into our offices, to manage the use our IT systems (e.g. webpage, data management platforms, communication systems used), including to prevent and detect security threats, frauds or other unauthorised or malicious activities;
• To comply with court rulings and to exercise and/or defend our rights and interests;
• To review and improve our services and communications to you, including (since we have a legitimate interest to continuously improve our services) to carry out customer satisfaction surveys, and
• For any other purpose which is related and/or supplementary to any of the above, or for any other purpose in which your personal data was provided to us, in compliance with the applicable regulations in force.
Furthermore, subject to your consent, we may send you various communications via the channels you approved in order to keep you up to date with our latest travel offers, as well as announcements or other information regarding our products, events and projects, or any other promotional events.
We may be required to disclose your personal data to our partner travel providers, in order to continue delivering our services to you, as well as to public authorities, entities you indicate (who may be our customer or a third party involved) or to any other entities in order to deliver REVINO ROMANIA SRL services (such as insurance providers, etc.).
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
We may transfer your personal data to countries which are part of the European Economic Area, or to other countries which have so far been recognised by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection, only if such transfer is necessary for the processing of your data according to the specified purposes above (‘Permitted Purposes’).
In extraordinary situations, if necessary to ensure the delivery of REVINO ROMANIA SRL services for the Permitted Purposes, we may transfer your personal data to third countries which have not been recognised by the European Commission as providing adequate data protection.
We will make sure these international data transfers are carried out subject to adequate safeguards (such as the Standard Contractual Clauses, approved by the European Commission), as required by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) or by any other applicable regulations. You may contact us at any time if you wish to receive further information regarding these safeguards, using the contact details provided herein.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where changes occurred in any of the personal data you provided to us, for instance you changed your first name, your surname or email address, or if you wish to cancel a request you sent us or if you become aware that we store any incorrect data about you, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
We shall not be liable for any losses caused by inaccurate, non-authentic, insufficient or incomplete personal data you provide to us.
HOW LONG DO WE NEED TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
REVINO ROMANIA SRL has implemented technical and organisational measures in order to coordinate the process and the specific criteria required to store your personal data (including according to our internal archiving procedures).
We will cease processing your data when these are no longer reasonably necessary for the Permitted Purposes, or when you withdraw your consent (as applicable) and:
(i) there no longer are any legitimate and imperative reasons which may justify REVINO ROMANIA continuing processing your personal data (including REVINO ROMANIA’s legal requirement to continue storing such data) and which prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or
(ii) we no longer require the data in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in a court of law.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in connection to your data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data we store;
• The right to rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data;
• The right to object or restrict our processing of your data;
• The right to withdraw the consent on which the processing of your data is based;
• The right to erasure of your data where you withdrew your consent, processing is no longer necessary or there is no other legal ground for processing;
• The right to data portability, which enables you to obtain a copy of the processed data we received from you or to transmit those data to another entity, upon your instruction;
• The right to withdraw your consent on which the processing of your data is based. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Where you choose to withdraw your consent, REVINO ROMANIA shall cease processing your personal data and shall take all measures to erase them. Nevertheless, REVINO ROMANIA may process your personal data if there is other legal ground for the processing.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact us using the following contact details:
• Strada Ana Ipatescu 44, Constructia C3, Hala 3, Parter, Jilava, Ilfov
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In regard to the marketing newsletters you receive from us, you may as well withdraw your consent at any given moment, by simply clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the end of every message we email you.